The Proof is in The Catalog!

Updated
The Proof is in The Catalog!

This is the 2013 ESP Product Catalog that CLEARLY shows the ESP SnakeByte Custom Shop guitar. It has the CS logo right there displayed for all to see. Why on Gods Earth would they sell me anything other than the guitar listed in the catalog? IMHO, to sell me anything other than what is listed in the catalog is fraud. Everyone can say what you want about the ESP SB I received being a great guitar, but when it's you in this position, IT MATTERS! I don't dispute that my ESP is as good or better than any CS ESP SB. So before anyone post' comments about how Im being petty, put your guitar where your mouth is....be absolutely undeniably ready to trade your CS model for my SS model! I'll trade you my 2013 ESP SS SnakeByte for your 2013 ESP CS SnakeByte, even trade. I promise the ESP SnakeByte in my possession is free from defects and is every bit as good as your CS model. I wil pay for all shipping charges within CONUS! So who wants trade? I'm not kidding! I will assume that anyone who makes a comment critisizing my position, is entering into a binding agreement which constitues a trade. Anyone?

Post to Thread