ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Finally, it has arrived.

The ESP KH Demonology guitar......

HateEvent

It's alright, but the price will be ridiculous I'm sure.

I would have preferred the purple sparkle right enough.

ESP 348

I agree with all the comments here.

Again, don't get me wrong. I do like this guitar, but for the money they will be asking for it I reckon they should have put a little more effort into it.

I guess they will just roll with the fact that ESP Kirk Hammett guitars sell no matter what, so they pump this shit out and dickheads like me will buy it regardless lol.

And in regards to that Tombstone case, every time I see that Tombstone case I picture it with an LTD guitar.

So I am going to pay AU $8000 *or whatever it is* for this guitar with a case that traditionally comes with the LTD Kirk Hammett guitars.

I don't know about you guys, but that doesn't sit right with me. Give me a plain old $150 black ESP hardcase please.

I will wait to see one of these ESP Demonology guitars in some "real" pics from a seller like B Music or Sweetwater before I make the decision to buy one I think.

Bradley H.

hay esp 348 do u know if this is real ?

Bradley H.
Bradley H. wrote:

hay esp 348 do u know if this is real ?

ESP 348

Great to see they are paying attention to our posts here Breadfan.

Hopefully they take on-board what I posted up and make some serious changes to this guitar in regards to the ebony fretboard, sigil inlays, sigil airbrushed over the pickups and limit them to 50 or 100 guitars.

And they can charge me like a wounded bull, that is NO problem! I would be happy to pay a lot more a guitar with those specs.

I am not holding my breath but........

Breadfan32

Looking at the pics and specs I like it.  Only issue is the price.  I also think the case should be a regular black case instead of tombstone don't like those at all.

ESP 348

Totally agree with you man, that case should have been left to the LTD guitars.

It's a very cool case, but again when I see them I connect them to LTD guitars.

Bradley H.

Is this thing real or fake any one no ???

Guiguitarz

Out of topic man ... 

Bradley H.

Bradley H.

Bradley H.

Sert is fro 05/01/2007 dont know much about them 

load more replies (4 of 4)
BlackJack21

Didn't the SE have scalloped frets from 17-24th? I'm not seeing that in your pics. To me it looks like a custom ESP KH-2 with the paint job, but not one of the limited runs.

Bradley H.

Sorry don't know much about them certificate authenticity from 05/01/07

Bradley H.

Bradley H.

SS0602713

Bradley H.

Breadfan32

SE was limited to 100 in 2011.  It also had scalloped frets 17 to 24.

Looks like your guitar is a legit KH2 with the greenburst paint job somebody had done.

It's not a legit SE but it is a legit KH2.

ESP 348

Spot on man, you beat me to it.

ESP 348

Thanks for going WAY off topic here man! Lol

That is definitely a real ESP looking at those pics, but it's not one of the 'limited' KH2-SE guitars if that is what you're asking.

The KH2-SE guitars had scalloped frets from 17-24, green inlays and also a green ESP KH logo on the headstock.

The COA from the SE stated that it was a KH2-SE, this one doesn't say that and the year that guitar was made was many years before the KH2-SE was ever made.

So I think it's a real KH2 that someone has painted to look like a KH2-SE.

Bradley H.

If I was to sell it what would I ask for $$ 

Big Daddy B

Your greenburst has a 2006 serial, 5 years before they came out.

Big Daddy B

Nate is that you?

Bradley H.

If was to sell it what's a Fair prise any1 no

Post to Thread