2018 Prototype Previews

Updated
2018 Prototype Previews

Hey ESP peoples. We've started sending out pictures of our prototype samples for 2018 model guitars and basses. ESP members should already have received the first preview pic in their email this morning. If you have any questions about these pictures, feel free to discuss them here.

metalhobo

folks still play seven string guitars?

Pushead

I wasn't a fan of the dark brown sunburst on the Horizons of the late 2000's, but it looks really nice on the LTD from Friday. So far, these previews have been hitting pretty strong. Looks like a good year for ESP next year.

Vinnie

I just signed up to the forum. Does that mean I'll get those proto pics in my email automatically or do i need to sign up for some beta thing?

Jeff K.

You'll get them sent to your inbox each Friday, Vinnie. Sometime around mid-December, we'll be unveiling most of the new 2018 models in any case. 

Vinnie

Awesome . thanks Jeff. I'm excited to see whats new in BASSES for 2018 as well!!!

Antoon

Love that this shape will be available in LTD, but it needs another headstock. The more rounded variant like is original to this shape. Just my 2 cents.

Jeff K.

Preview #6, if you missed it last week.

John H.

2018 prototype looks good.  Not a fan of strings through body

mcGreen

Have you guys thought about doing an EC-1000 (maybe even full thickness) with the colors of my (since I own one ) M-1000 in Snow White with the maple fretboard? I absolutely love how it looks. So much better than the Ebony one because its an awesome contrast between the black bindings and outline and the full white guitar!

Or maybe something with a Koa top and maple fretboard? Damn that could be beautiful...

Pushead

Put the See-through Green and See-through Purple on E-II Eclipses and send them to me. I'll forward you my credit card info.

ESP 348

What a stunning guitar!

Pushead

I saw the preview page for 2018, it's a really good lineup you guys have put together for next year!

Jeff K.

Thanks Pus.

Road King

The purple sparkle KH is quite tempting now that I've found out about it. That SRC in red sparkle is also lovely, but I have no clue what to do with 8 strings.

ESP 348

The purple Sparkle is awesome, might have to hang out and get the ESP version.

Jeff K.

There will be an ESP version, from what we've been told.

ESP 348

Cheers Jeff, looks like I have to spend some more money.

Road King

ESP version? Awesome! Saving my bitcoins right now.

Tondog

Post to Thread