ESPJ

Esp ltd ouija Natural For sale

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/11970487-esp-ltd-kirk-hammett-ouija-natural-2017-natural https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-LTD-Kirk-Hammett-signature-Ouija-guitar-Excellent-Condition/282959711194?hash=item41e1b68bda:g:DkAAAOSwcTRa85k1 T...
MORE »
txjutsu

Wiring Diagram ec-256

Updated
If anyone can help I need a wiring diagram for the EC-256.. 2 vol 1 tone/push pull.. Bought this guitar used and someone did some "modifications"... thanx in advance.....
MORE »
Cleaning

Cleaning

Updated
What cleaning method and or product do you  recommend  for the satin finish? ( ESP LTD Arrow black metal.  ) ...
MORE »
Snakebyte Owners Manual

Snakebyte Owners Manual

Updated
Hey, wondering where I can find an owners manual online for the Snakebyte? I’m concerned I may have an electronics issue and I’d like to be sure I’m on the right path.   thanks!...
MORE »
Jd  D.

Can anyone tell me if this M-2 is real?

Updated
Seller says it’s a rare piece and doesn’t have a serial number at the 24th fret. Tremolo says it’s a “sft-70” and licensed. No markings on the tuners. No bolt on plate. 

MORE »
AKSSARAA

LTD Please Step Up Your Game

Updated
Over the years I looking that LTD brand is getting more behind compared to Schecter and Jackson in term of specwise and design. Here some suggestion for this matter. -Bring in compound radius fretboard and make it a bit...
MORE »
Alexander S.

KH-502 fretboard radius

Updated
Hi all i just got a KH-502 which needs a fret level etc. I will check with my radius gauges when I find them, but does anyone know what the radius is meant to be for this guitar? I see from the ESP site that the 202 and 602...
MORE »
chris1234

ngd at home and im stuck at work

Updated
my new LTD EC is waiting for me and i wont see her till 2nite ohhhhhh chris...
MORE »
Jon S.

LTD Phoenix 1000

Updated
I bought a new guitar a couple months ago and finally found time to make a NGD post here. It's an ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix 1000 in vintage white with Seymour Duncans. Definitely one of the more unique looking guitars I've ever...
MORE »
Andrea F.

EC-256 compatible locking tuners

Updated
Hi guys,
I'd like to upgrade the tuners of my ESP EC256. I found out that the Gotoh SG381 are compatible but there are several versions of the same model, which one is the one that fits the guitar?
I was looking at the...
MORE »
Marc C.

Need help

Updated
I've just bought an esp ltd 331 and I am not getting any output through my amp when I plug in. When I plugged the cable into the guitar for the first time I had to force the jack into the socket and I think I may have damaged...
MORE »
Sergey S.

Forest

Updated
Hello! Tell me - in the Forest series will there be a resumption of the production of guitars with glued or through the neck? in gloss black colors and so on? Or is the series completely discontinued? Can I order the...
MORE »
Locking Nut replacement

Locking Nut replacement

Updated
Hey all I'm looking to replace the locking nut for a FR Special on a low-end LTD M-10FR (MIC). The grooves/threads have all worn out. "WR3" is stamped below the locking nut. I've scoured almost every on-line store and...
MORE »
Jetset95

EC-1000 Weight Relief

Updated
Hi all - as a new EC-1000T owner I couldn't be happier with the guitar - it looks, sounds and plays amazingly well. I just wondered as it's so light what the actual pattern of weight relief was in the mahogany body. Does...
MORE »
tristan l.

Any info helps

Updated
got this Ltd in a trade and am trying to see if its even real for starters and If it is maybe a model there no serial number ...
MORE »