NGD: ESP Iron Cross

Updated
NGD: ESP Iron Cross

Got this over the weekend! Brand new, mint condition. Came with everything including....a set of distressed EMG JH pickups! Now I can switch between the two sets without losing the look. Did all of the Iron Crosses come with a set of these? This was the first time I've ever seen this. 

Big Daddy B

My favorite Hetfield axe. Nice score!

Not sure if you have a strap picked out but I always thought this one would be perfect:

Breadfan32

So jealous!  Been trying to get one of these forever but unless I can buy from someone in Canada I'm paying to much for it.

Looks awesome.  Did you get this from a store?  Interesting about the pick ups and great for you.  Post some pics of it with the new pick ups would love to see it.  

ESPEXP

I'll take a pic of the pickups tonight, but I don't know when I'll get them installed. Eventually I'll try them out but until then atleast you'll see how they look distressed.

Nathan S.

Nice! That one looks like it has pretty realistic relic to it as well. Unlike some that appear to have been peppered with a 12 gauge.

AK

Beautiful, where did you find it?

ESPEXP

The strap looks pretty sweet, but I don't want to spend the price tag it probably holds for just a strap. Is that a Levy's? I got it from my friend Takeshi in Japan. I don't know if he found it at a store or what but it has a store written on the ESP card it came with so whoever had it kept all the original receipts. Also, I don't know if it was just a Japan thing or not but the COA has a plastic cover that velcros to the inside of the case. I see 4 velcro strips stapled to the case to hold it. Yes I agree this one has a more realistic relic to it and not the peppering I usually see on other ones.

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man!!! Congrats and enjoy.

Big Daddy B
ESPEXP wrote:

The strap looks pretty sweet, but I don't want to spend the price tag it probably holds for just a strap. Is that a Levy's? I got it from my friend Takeshi in Japan. I don't know if he found it at a store or what but it has a store written on the ESP card it came with so whoever had it kept all the original receipts. Also, I don't know if it was just a Japan thing or not but the COA has a plastic cover that velcros to the inside of the case. I see 4 velcro strips stapled to the case to hold it. Yes I agree this one has a more realistic relic to it and not the peppering I usually see on other ones.

Actually the strap is pretty cheap. It's called the LM Products Outlaw and can be had on eBay for <$60. Funny you mention the COA thing because when my black Ouija arrived from Japan, it had the same thing. A plastic frame velcroed to the bottom of the compartment lid. I thought the seller did that himself so I cut it loose with a blade.

AK

We need more pictures !!!

Guitar_Hetfan
ESPEXP wrote:

Got this over the weekend! Brand new, mint condition. Came with everything including....a set of distressed EMG JH pickups! Now I can switch between the two sets without losing the look. Did all of the Iron Crosses come with a set of these? This was the first time I've ever seen this. 

More pics Please !!!

Travis L.

awesome! thanks for sharing!

Sven R.

I am just extremely jealous at the moment  That guitar is so cool! Congratulations and enjoy your piece of awesomeness!

Post to Thread