Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Updated
Anyone else watching this show on Sundance? I just started watching it, I have a few episodes to get caught up on before the next new one. If you like The Walking Dead and speak French or can read the English subtitles, I...
MORE »
The official ESP boards "where is so and so?" Thread

The official ESP boards "where is so and so?" Thread

Updated
I'll start. where is tondog? All this circle jerking is gonna get boring eventually  when the gestap... I mean mods get bored. Who is gonna stir the shit pot and make this place fun?    More importantly where the fuck is...
MORE »
Quick Reply Box

Quick Reply Box

Updated
Is there any way to move the reply box to the BOTTOM of the discussion...where it should be...?   Half the time I open a thread, read the first post and see the reply box and think 'oh there must be no replies yet.'  Then...
MORE »
Are the old threads coming back?

Are the old threads coming back?

Updated
Hanneman thread, Hetfield mx thread, hammet, post your ltds, sigs,etc?...
MORE »
search

search

Updated
So when I search, I can view all the posts that match the terms, but I cannot actually click on the post to view it in the context of a thread! :mad:   c'omon, mod...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
I bought myself a Christmas present. I can't wait until it gets here but this is what I bought.  ...
MORE »
Arnaud A.

Arnaud A.

Updated
who are you and why do you want to be friends with me?...
MORE »
c'omon

c'omon

Updated
since everyone (or maybe like two people) is complaining about points, I have decided that one this thread reaches 500 posts I will reveal my secret for earning thousands of points in only a few short minutes....
MORE »
Who got you into ESP guitars?

Who got you into ESP guitars?

Updated
Who inspired you to play ESP?...
MORE »
Christmas Request

Christmas Request

Updated
Can someone put a hat on my avatar please?   Kthx....
MORE »
New Guitar Day!

New Guitar Day!

Updated
I could have sworn I posted this already... MIJ Charvel Pro Mod, in candy blue, with the old Pagan Gold USA Pro Mod. Flank shots for Gfunk...  ...
MORE »
Mikhail Kalishnikov Gets A Kiss Kasket

Mikhail Kalishnikov Gets A Kiss Kasket

Updated
Father Of The AK-47 Passes Away At 94...
MORE »
Old Threads

Old Threads

Updated
So, a few days ago, I, and I'm sure many of you, noticed that all of our old threads are back. Yay.   I appreciate this gesture, as it was promised to us, however, I see a few issues with this.   One, my account is...
MORE »
Christmas Haul?

Christmas Haul?

Updated
So, who all got coal? I got a Coke glass, an orange, A Night At The Opera on vinyl and 70 bucks. I bought myself a Zippo which I'll grab a pic when I get it, to post in the Stuff That Doesn't Deserve a Thread thread. ...
MORE »
Arnaud B.

Arnaud B.

Updated
Seriously kid, I've denied your friend request at least 10 times this week...take a fucking hint.   I wish there were a way to block people here, or at least send private messages without being friends....
MORE »