New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

Updated
I copied the first post to the 2nd post.  Because this fucken design for a forum sucks.  Who wants to scroll to try to find the reply?...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

E-II?

Updated
Are these replacing the current ESP Standards? I bought my ESP Standard Horizon FR-7 a couple months ago and it has the new slanted ESP logo (similar to the LTD Elite logo). Is that no more?? Why would ESP put out a new logo...
MORE »
Poof! gone

Poof! gone

Updated
abra cadabra...
MORE »
Is there going to be a Spam Thread?

Is there going to be a Spam Thread?

Updated
Just wondering........
MORE »
Why not, an affordable ESP.

Why not, an affordable ESP.

Updated
Unexpected NGD.  Found this one locally with a case and talked him down.  It's got a few battle scars and stress cracks in the finish by the heel, but after a good refreshing, she's playing very nicely.  Best $600 ESP I think...
MORE »
Site Update! All new model info posted.

Site Update! All new model info posted.

Updated
All the product information on the site has now been updated with complete info on our 2014 product offerings. Start here: http://www.espguitars.com/articles/1963614-new-guitars-and-basses-for-2014...
MORE »
Bored

Bored

Updated
MORE »
Introducing the Tombstone Case Company

Introducing the Tombstone Case Company

Updated
2014's already looking like a fun year here at ESP, or at least pretty damn busy. Some info on our new Tombstone Case Company: http://www.espguitars.com/articles/1963618-introducing-the-tombstone-case-company...
MORE »
Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt, help?

Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt, help?

Updated
Would it be possible for me to swap out the ESP tuners on my MH-350nt for Grover locking tuners?
And if so, what kind?...
MORE »
"Talk about anything you like" (unless it involves an ESP employee)

"Talk about anything you like" (unless it involves an ESP employee)

Updated
I can maybe agree my thread "Fucking bummed out with ESP right now" about a negative run-in with an ESP representative may have been a bit whiny.  But wouldn't discussing it seem more the thing to do than just making it...
MORE »
Vintage ESP guitars.

Vintage ESP guitars.

Updated
I'm looking for a vintage ESP guitar, from the 80s-90s. Guitars like the M1 and the comic book-graphic guitars. Anybody selling one? Or know where I can buy one? ...
MORE »
Jeff Hanneman/Wounded Warrior Auction

Jeff Hanneman/Wounded Warrior Auction

Updated
http://www.espguitars.com/articles/1986048-bid-on-one-of-jeff-hanneman-s-personal-instruments-and-help-wounded-warriors Wanted to make sure any Slayer fans here were aware. Auction ends Feb 28....
MORE »
I'm leaving Finland...

I'm leaving Finland...

Updated
TL:DR: - Quit my job, Leaving Finland, going back to UK, taking few months off, going to do something different as have dreamed of for a long time.              My partner although not yet arrived, would not be able to...
MORE »
tondog's woman

tondog's woman

Updated
is zorlac ...
MORE »
Yo Wiretap, Custom EC Pron Pls

Yo Wiretap, Custom EC Pron Pls

Updated
Post that pig including flank shots.   Grassy Ass.   ...
MORE »