Would this trade be worth it?

Would this trade be worth it?

Updated
So, I have an offer to trade my ESP Eclipse in Vintage Black with a Jackson RR1 in blue ghost flames. I personally don't like the look of the Jackson, but I CAN sell it for much more than I can sell my ESP for.  So,...
MORE »
Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Updated
Another sweepstakes: if you're in or around Jacksonville, FL (or can get yourself there), we're giving away two VIP passes to the Welcome to Rockville festival. This is a local sweepstakes for US residents only....
MORE »
What's your style?

What's your style?

Updated
I'm interested to see what kind of style some of the forums guys play.  If you don't land on a particular style how about some bands you like playing most?  ...
MORE »
So, can anyone help me identify this?

So, can anyone help me identify this?

Updated
Hey, guys. A friend of mine asked me about some information about this axe, but I'm afraid I don't have much to give him. Anyone who can tell me anything about this axe? It would be most appreciated.  Only got one picture,...
MORE »
7-8 string semi hollow X-Tones?

7-8 string semi hollow X-Tones?

Updated
Is it just me, or would anybody else like to see semi hollow 7 and 8 string guitars in the X-Tone line? I'd love to see a 7 or 8 string in either the PS or PC shape, featured in several other colors besides boring black. If...
MORE »
New bass day.

New bass day.

Updated
ITT you mirin my bass. ITT you jelly, umad, ITT...
MORE »
Old ESP catalogs

Old ESP catalogs

Updated
I know there were pics on the old forum but can anyone post the Lynch sig pages from as many years as possible. I had them saved but cant find them anymore, thanks....
MORE »
Platinum Dealers?

Platinum Dealers?

Updated
What does it mean when you're looking on the dealer map and the dealer is Platinum.  What's the difference?   I have a Platinum dealer a little farther from me, but if it's worth it I'll drive a little extra.  ...
MORE »
Just One Question.

Just One Question.

Updated
Have you ever been sitting on the john, become frustrated after pinching off a few turds, and said, "I'm done with this shit?"...
MORE »
Matt P.

Band Name Suggestions

Updated
Hey guys I just started a band with some friends and we are looking for a name. We all have various backgrounds in music that include classical, jazz and metal (of course) and are influenced by a variety of different artists,...
MORE »
SpoonyL

Ladies

Updated
How's it hanging?...
MORE »
Gregory P.

B-206SM Problems

Updated
I hear no sound from my bass guitar. I have tried changing the battery, checking the wires on the pickups to see if their loose, checking the input to make sure it is connecting correctly, checking all the wiring internally....
MORE »
Contemplating a US Eclipse

Contemplating a US Eclipse

Updated
I have been curious about build quality and sound of the chambered body.  I like the red, but would prefer black rings and a zebra custom/59 set. Anyone play one yet?  Reviews / comments? Grassy ass....
MORE »
ESP shenanigans

ESP shenanigans

Updated
Would anyone like to partake in some shenanigans like the old days? Such as "visiting" another forum? ...
MORE »
NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

Updated
Yep, I bought my fifth, and not final, RZK. I snagged it for an INSANE price from Reverb.com. I was going to get it from DCG, but when I went to buy it, they were sold out. This beauty popped up on Reverb for less than half...
MORE »