Is there anyone who have crossed 25000 points and got their guitar lessons from dangerous guitar??

Is there anyone who have crossed 25000 points and got their guitar lessons from dangerous guitar??

Updated
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone have got their guitar lessons after crossing 25000 points>...
MORE »
I Miss You Guys

I Miss You Guys

Updated
I've been sticking my pee pee in other forums, and none of them are the same. I might have and just try to make this work, even though you've changed.  Unconditional love.  ...
MORE »
NGD and such.

NGD and such.

Updated
Snagged an LTD Ron Wood tele, it's nice and I like it alot. Easily on par with a MIM Fender, if not a bit more souped up in the finish department. Great guitar so far.

And, the FT...
MORE »
hai guiz

hai guiz

Updated
does anyone remember laughter?...
MORE »
Guitar long sold, don't bother clicking.

Guitar long sold, don't bother clicking.

Updated
asdf...
MORE »
Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

Updated
New Pushead Guitar Day? Yeah, I dunno. This place is dead so maybe a NGD with some nostalgia can kick some shit up..

Pushead sold me his Eclipse I CTM FT, which was acquired previously through a member of the old...
MORE »
Can't post from my phone

Can't post from my phone

Updated
With an xperia hd, I also tried with a nexus 5 I believe and nothing. I tap the message section to open up the digital keyboard but nothing happens. Just sayin'. I'm also high to the sky. Just saying....
MORE »
Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

Updated
If you have nowt to do at the moment then you can head on over to Metal Nation Radio to hear me make a complete tool of myself. 

Hope all is going good for folks. ...
MORE »
Where are the classifieds on this new forum??

Where are the classifieds on this new forum??

Updated
Title kind of says it all. Still getting used to the new forums and I didnt see any classifieds. Hence the question....
MORE »
Anyone else catch Ghost [B.C.] on tour?

Anyone else catch Ghost [B.C.] on tour?

Updated
I just saw Ghost on the second to last stop of their North American tour in Poughkeepsie, NY at The Chance Theater. It was an awesome show and their live sound was great for such a small venue. I've been digging them for...
MORE »
Reamping setup, should it work?

Reamping setup, should it work?

Updated
I'm looking to upgrade my interface soon. I've been using a Roland UA-25 since 2007 or so and its time for a change (because it no longer fulfills all my needs and desires).

The big thing I want to be able to do that I...
MORE »
Logging In To Your Account

Logging In To Your Account

Updated
Many people are saying they're having issues logging in. The correct way to log in is with the email address you signed up with and the password. DO NOT enter your Display Name....
MORE »
Kiss kasket for HR Giger

Kiss kasket for HR Giger

Updated
Can't post pics or links but you all know his work and it was awesome. He was 74....
MORE »
Clippage

Clippage

Updated
I've probably posted this here before, but we're dead so whatever.  I redid the drum samples again, new kick & snare, couple cymbals changed out & different (also less) EQ's on each drum.  This time I also doubled up...
MORE »
WytLytnyn

1980's Firebird for sale

Updated
I have a 1980's ESP Custom Firebird with tremolo and mini-humbuckers.  White finish has faded to lemonish yellow.  Minor checking, a few dings in the lower portion of the body next to the Volume/Tone controls.  No buckle rash...
MORE »