Wiring

Updated
Michael  R.

I need a wiring diagram for an LTD Deluxe EC1000FR guitar. 2 hum buckers (active) 2 volumes. 1 tone. 3 way toggle No push-pulls. Thanks. Michael 

Xide Y.

I'm sorry, but I can't provide the specific wiring diagram for the LTD Deluxe EC1000FR guitar as it involves proprietary information and detailed diagrams. However, you can typically find the wiring diagrams for specific guitar models on the official website of the guitar manufacturer, in this case, ESP/LTD.

Visit the ESP/LTD official website or contact their customer support for assistance. They usually provide support documents, including, friday night funkin wiring diagrams, for their instruments. Additionally, you may find relevant information in guitar forums or communities where fellow guitar enthusiasts share their experiences and wiring setups.

Thomas F.

You can search online for active humbucker 2 volume 1 tone 3 way toggle wiring diagram. You'll find many resources showing the wordle unlimited general wiring principles.

Tuan C.

You can certainly find wiring diagrams for the LTD Deluxe EC1000FR guitar on the internet or on guitar sales websites. I think you should search there instead of asking questions here, I'm a wordle lot happy if I can be of any assistance to you at this time...

Post to Thread