ESP LTD TE 401

ESP LTD TE 401

Updated
Hi there!  I've just wondering if this model is made in Korea or not ?    Keep rocking guys!  Cheers from France...
MORE »
Gilles B.

Is there anyone who knows that Navigator Strat model?

Updated
Hello, I don't know what model and year is that Navigator strat. Is there someone who could help me? Thanks  Gilles  ...
MORE »
detuned basses

detuned basses

Updated
Your owners manual mentions " detuned 4 string bass" string gauges. Is it possible to order an F 104 or an F4e in these gauges (.70 - .130)? This would be optimum and save voiding warranty from filing the nut. Thanks in...
MORE »
Loose black cable inside Eclipse 2 ???

Loose black cable inside Eclipse 2 ???

Updated
Hi guys, today I opened the back of my Eclipse 2 and I found a loose black cable! What is that? is it supposed to be like that?? It's at the bottom of the image.   ...
MORE »
ESP LTD F-155DX Walnut Brown

ESP LTD F-155DX Walnut Brown

Updated
I know you care way more about your Guitars than Basses but you should make a ESP LTD F-415FM that's Walnut Brown and isn't a $4,000 custom shop. I would buy it. The fact that the 155DX is a bolt on and has "ESP Designed"...
MORE »
foreign material on the wiring?

foreign material on the wiring?

Updated
Any idea what the white stuff is on the wiring leading to the battery compartment? Would this be remnants of a leaked battery? the rest of the cavity is clean. ...
MORE »
Marc w.

B55fm

Updated
So I own a b55fm and I would like to upgrade the pickup's what choices do I have? does esp make an upgrade for these models or do you have any suggestions ...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

KH2 (bolt on) vs Kamikaze neck measurements.

Updated
Hey there, Does anone have the width of the 2 necks measured at the nut, at the 12th and at the 22nd fret   Thanks
Kenneth...
MORE »
Is the Cult 86 limited to 50 total?

Is the Cult 86 limited to 50 total?

Updated
I heard this was the edition number. Just wondering if that was true or not....
MORE »
IS THIS GL-200k REAL??

IS THIS GL-200k REAL??

Updated
Im about to buy this guitar but I am sceptical of its authenticity please help!    ...
MORE »
Oskar A.

E-II HORIZON FR-7 in SW

Updated
Hi,

I came across this webshop in Sweden where you can buy a E-II HORIZON FR-7 in Snow White finish.
This seems to be a unique ex that didn't get manufactured? I also noticed the ESP inlay on the 12th fret is...
MORE »
bastian g.

my guitar tone dont work! Used Viper10 Blk

Updated
when i put the pickup selector ( a new pickup selector ) in treble dont work ( between the middle and the treble no are difference ), sound like the middle, i spin the tone selector and don't works what i do? I NEED HEEELP!...
MORE »
bastian g.

tone dont works and the treble and middle sound the same.

Updated
i buy a used viper10 for 60$ us, this comes whit the pickup selector broken, i buy the new but i dont put it right away,i play around 2 days whit the ''broken'' pickup selector, whit the old sound amazing all work right the...
MORE »
Shuko

Does UK support exist?

Updated
Hi folks.. just wondering before I buy my first ESP guitar of there is any UK based support? I have had awful experiences with companies like Ibanez after spending several thousands on their guitars I could not get them to...
MORE »
Question for the ESP fans. Old vs New style F Headstock

Question for the ESP fans. Old vs New style F Headstock

Updated
Which one do you guys think looks better? I personally think that the old headstock shape was alot more organic, alot more "ESP" and fit much better with the organic shape of the Forest GT, Antelope, and the FRX. Look at...
MORE »