moises s.

Esp E-II Arrow

Updated
Hello, I just recently bough a ESP E-II Arrow and it plays prety well. I just have on concern, the serial number of the instrument is ES7220163.  I am assuming that this guitar is this year's model right?  Lastly, the guitar...
MORE »
Robert S.

Left Hand RZK-II BURNT

Updated
Hello Can I order RZK-II Burnt Left Handed Version??? Thank you for reply. Regards...
MORE »
LTD M-200FM

LTD M-200FM

Updated
Hi. Can you tell me what year this guitar was made and where on the serial you can see that? Thanks for the help....
MORE »
Rc M.

Inquiry

Updated
Hi ESP Company, Im RC from Philippines, i would like to buy a product of yours but I'm confuse if its authenticated or a fake one. Do you have an EC series package? it's from Lyric Company and i know it is one of your...
MORE »
Felix K.

EC-256 Flame Maple Top

Updated
I recently purchased a used EC-256 in vintage honey burst with a flame maple top and factory relic'ing. I presume that the top is a veneer, but I was just wondering if someone could verify that. Either way it is absolutely...
MORE »
Rolfan

ESP Alexi Laiho Scythe specifications?

Updated
Hi! Bought an ESP Alexi Laiho Scythe from an authorized dealer in Norway a couple of years ago, serial number SS0706333

Browsing your product archives looking for specifications on the guitar, i couldn't seem to...
MORE »
Serial Number help

Serial Number help

Updated
I picked up a old ESP Mirage Custom.. id like to find out any info on it that i can.. Please help! 28117398...
MORE »
Dealer in Mexico selling fake ltds or special spec?

Dealer in Mexico selling fake ltds or special spec?

Updated
I live in Mexico and i bought an ec-401 in a dealership there, which is registered as an official ESP dealer, its actually the only one in Mexico. Two years went by and when I entered the store i approached the area where the...
MORE »
LTD GL600SS Skull and Snakes

LTD GL600SS Skull and Snakes

Updated
Had a GL600SS. Sold it a cew yrears back. Big mistake almost impossible to find another. Any chance another run on the LTD model in the foreseeable future. ...
MORE »
Esp vintage plus

Esp vintage plus

Updated
Hi i have esp vintage plus and i think its the best stratlike guitar i ever had..and i had vintage and modern and custom shop its better than all..any chance to see usa made strat in the future?...
MORE »
Authenticate used Esp products

Authenticate used Esp products

Updated
Hi Esp,

Thanx for a bunch of great products! 

I have several Esp guitars but I've bought most of them on the second hand market. 
I'm wondering if there's a way for me to get my guitars authenticated by...
MORE »
JH-600 Tribute

JH-600 Tribute

Updated
I recently purchased a new JH-600 Tribute guitar.. I was having trouble with the frets... I took it to a tech at motor city guitar in Waterford, MI He had to do some fret work on a brand new guitar... Is this...
MORE »
8 string with floyd rose in a future?

8 string with floyd rose in a future?

Updated
Is there any plans on ESP guitars on having a version of any of the 8 strings models with floyd rose? i´ve been reading a lot of stuff about the 8 string floyd rose and it looks pretty awesome, would be great if ESP start...
MORE »
M200 pickups

M200 pickups

Updated
Under the product list, the M 200 camo is listed with the ALH 200 N/B and they are listed as active pickups. I talked to a dude that just got one and he says that they are passive. What is right?...
MORE »
Esp mirage

Esp mirage

Updated
I can help , I want to know what year my guitar was manufactured, series number is 8078765 is a esp mirage custom...
MORE »